How to unlock a T-Mobile or MetroPCS phone via Mobile Device Unlock App
Please follow the steps below to determine eligibility BEFORE you place an order:
1. Find your device model in the list below to be sure it's compatible;
2. Turn on your device and navigate to the T-Mobile / MetroPCS folder;
3. Find the Mobile Device Unlock App. If you can't find it, go to the Google Play store and download it from there;
4. Run the app and click on "Permanent unlock";
5. If you are getting the "Unlock Failed: This mobile device is not eligible for unlock" - you're good to go!
Place an order and we'll get your device unlocked.
6. If you're getting ANY other error, such as "Communication Error" or "Server Not responding..." - do NOT order!
We won't be ab;e to unlock your device if such errors come up.
Device models currently supported (T-Mobile USA and MetroPCS)*:
Alcatel OneTouch POP Astro (OT-5042T)
Alcatel OneTouch Evolve (OT-5024N)
Coolpad Rogue (3320A)
HTC One (M9)
HTC Desire (626s)
Kyocera Hydro LIFE (C6530)
Kyocera Hydro Wave (C6740)
LG G Stylo (H631)
LG G4 (H811)
LG Leon LTE (H345)
LG V10 (H901)
Samsung Galaxy Avant (SM-G386T)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925T)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ (SM-G928T)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G930T) *HOT MODEL
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935T) *HOT MODEL
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 (SM-N920T)
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G530T)
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime (SM-G360T)
Sony Xperia Z3 (D6616)
ZTE Avid Plus (Z828)
ZTE Obsidian (Z820)
ZTE Zinger (Z667T)
*If you cannot find your device in the list, feel free to contact us with the model you have to determine whether it's eligible for unlock.